Free Week FAQ

Starting with a CBT Nuggets Free Week is the best way to become familiar with our learning resources. 

How do I sign up for a free week?

When you're ready to begin, you can start your Free Week here.

If I've had a CBT Nuggets free week before, will the first week of my subscription be free?

If you’ve previously subscribed, had a free week, or used a free trial, you are ineligible for the free week.

If I previously had a CBT Nuggets subscription, will the first week of my new subscription be free?

The Free Week is limited to new learners. If you've subscribed to CBT Nuggets in the past please contact us and we'll be happy to help you reactivate your subscription.

What features do I get?

Your free week includes all features except for Transcender® practice exams.

Can I cancel my subscription during my free week without being charged?

At any time during your free week, you can choose to opt out of being enrolled in a paid subscription. To do this, select the My Account section from the drop-down menu under your name in the upper right corner. Within the Payment section you will find a Turn off auto-renew link under your payment details. You will retain access through the end of your free week.

What if I want to unlock access to TranscenderⓇ Practice Exams?

You can begin your paid subscription and unlock full training features at any time via the Activate Transcender Practice Exams link in the top right corner of any page. You must be logged in to see this link.

Why am I not eligible for a free week?

If you have an active subscription, previously subscribed to CBT Nuggets, or have already taken advantage of this offer, you are not eligible for a free week.

Do I have to give you my credit card or PayPal information before signing up?

Yes, when you sign up for a free week, you will need to enter a payment method. We require this information as a means of identification, regardless of whether or not you continue to a paid subscription.

Is there a free week for corporate or multi-user customers?

Yes, you can sign up for a free week of training with team subscriptions. You can add up to 99 team members to your account when signing up for your free week. Please note, you cannot alter the number of users during your free week, but you can add or subtract users once your subscription is fully activated.

Have more questions? Submit a request

8 Comments

sayied anwer

Thanks for such a nice thoughts CBT Nuggets, its very good decision that CBT offering 7 days Free Trail, who are new to CBT they can utilize this new booming Offer, as personally for me CBT is Best Among all other Online Training, CBT Nuggets has very much talented Trainer's like Mr.Jeremy Ciora (GOD Father of CISCO), Keith Barker (Key Person for CISCO), Mr.Timothy warner (Web Development King), Jason Helmick (Father of Power Shell) etc., All these people have good sound knowledge in their respective fields,  all the the trainers in CBT Nuggets are Experts with there Teaching knowledge.

Suraj b

I am not able to get my free trial started as I enter my credit card info , it is saying declined by Bank..but my credit card is absolutely valid and fine

Heather Jennings

Hi Suraj, 

I see that you were able to get signed up for the trial. We're happy to help if any other questions come up. You can chat in, call 541-284-5522, or email support@cbtnuggets.com

Enjoy the trial! 

Heather

Michael Robertson

I was of the impression that once you activate the subscription that you will have access to the Transcender® practice exams. I was told by the chat support that this is not the case. I believe this is very misleading and should be stated clearly on your site.

Heather Jennings

Hi Michael, 

It looks like your subscription was purchased on 4/25/16. We did make some subscription changes yesterday (4/27/16) that I think may have caused this confusion. 

Look for an email from me shortly, we'll get everything straightened out!

Thanks, 

Heather

Junko Louise Villarin

I wasn't aware of the options after the 7-day trial period. I only registered for the Trial access. But, after 7 days I was charged by the said amount for a month access. I don't want to subscribe. Can I make a refund?

Heather Jennings

Hi Junko, 

I can see that you worked with Brian to cancel your subscription this morning. If we can help with anything else, please give us a call at 541-284-5522, chat in, or email support@cbtnuggets.com

Thanks, 

Heather

Junko Louise Villarin

Hello, Heather. Yes, Brian did and I am still waiting for the refund. Thanks!

Article is closed for comments.