Subscription Changes

We’ve made some changes to our subscriptions that benefit and support our learners.

What’s New?

• Every Subscription has Premium Features. All new subscriptions now include premium features! Monthly subscriptions now come with Accountability Coaching, Transcender® practice exams, and offline training via mobile app.

• Changes for Monthly Subscriptions: Now our monthly subscription is $84 dollars per month, and includes premium features. We wanted everyone to get the full benefit of a CBT Nuggets subscription. You can end your subscription at any time, and you won’t be charged for the next month. You can also pay annually for $999, and we are introducing the option to pay semiannually for $499.  

• Group and Multiyear Discounts:

• Accounts with multiple subscriptions are discounted.

• Committing to a two-year agreement earns a discount of 10% off your subscription price, and a three-year agreement earns a 20% discount.

• Find your price here.

FAQs

I’m a monthly subscriber, when will I get the new features/price? If you have a monthly plan, you’ll be charged the new lower price and get access to premium features when your next payment is processed.

Can I change my payment schedule? Yes, any time you have a new payment due you can change your billing interval. For example, if you have paid for a semiannual subscription, after six months you can change to monthly billing.

Have more questions? Submit a request

0 Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.