If you receive a message that a security component could not be updated OR the Play button does not activate, please follow the steps below to download a replacement copy of the product from your account.
- Sign in to your account
- Click on your name in the upper-right corner and select My Account from the drop-down menu
- Select Video File Downloads
- Select the file to download enter a filename (it doesn't carry over from the account page), the completed download will be in a .zip format
- Right-click the .zip file and select extract all
- You will be prompted for a directory to extract the contents into. If the download is a 2-part file, both files should be extracted into the same directory
Accessing the videos
Navigate to the directory where you put the extracted files and double-click Start.html. This will launch the Main Menu in your default browser.
Note: If you have updated to a Learner subscription model for your account legacy product downloads will no longer be accessible.