Support Requests? Questions? Comments?

Please submit questions, support requests, comments or whatever communications you like to support@cbtnuggets.com.  We'll make sure they get to the right place!

Have more questions? Submit a request

7 Comments

Muhammad Hassan

Hi CBT Team

Can you please update on CCIE Data Center nuggets are you guys working on CCIE DC lab exam ?

Please let me know

Thanks

Muhammad Hassan

Alhagie lamin Jawara

How can i unsubscribe my account

Heather Jennings

Hi Alhagie, 

You'll find instructions to disable auto-renew here: https://community.cbtnuggets.com/entries/37408033-How-do-I-disable-auto-renew-

Thanks, 

Heather

Hilltiger Sunny

Hi cbt team i want to know are Entropay virtual cards accepted for subdcription purpose

Heather Jennings

Hi Hilltiger, 

We do accept virtual credit cards, as long as they are Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions or trouble signing up. 

Heather

faisal al anezy

i chose to subscribe monthly but it's keeb discount from my account till my cbt account expired & some times i travail or i get busy in my work so i want my subscribe manually not monthly automatic, how i solve this 

Heather Jennings

Hi Faisal, 

You can turn off auto-renew when you're signed in to your account. Select the My Account section from the drop-down menu under your name. Within the Subscription section you will find a Turn off auto-renew link under your payment details.

Please let us know if you have any questions. 

Thanks, 

Heather 

Please sign in to leave a comment.