How do I disable auto-renew?

If you are not in a multi-year agreement, you can disable auto-renew within your account.

To do so, select My Account from the drop-down menu under your name in the upper right corner of the site. Within the Subscription section you will find a Turn off auto-renew link under your payment details.

Your subscription will remain active until the end of the paid term. You can reactivate your subscription at any time before the end of the paid term.

Have more questions? Submit a request

11 Comments

Alexandra Willsher

Morning

Am I able to buy just one month of access by cancelling my subscription?  If so, when should I cancel by?  I only need to review a few sets of video so am not interested in purchasing anything longer.

thanks

Heather Jennings

Hi Alexandra, 

You can purchase a monthly subscription and cancel auto-renew at any time during that subscription period. If you do so, you will lose access at the end of your subscription month and will not be charged for the following month. 

Regards, 

Heather 

Todd Adams

I'm about to take a certification exam and won't be actively studying for another for a while.  If I cancel my monthly subscription with the intention of renewing in a few months (when I'm studying for another exam), will I be able to use the same username and password or will I have to create a new account? 

Heather Jennings

Hi Todd, 

Your account will still remain if you cancel your monthly subscription, so you can log back in and purchase a new subscription when you are ready. 

Best of luck on your upcoming exam!

Heather 

Edper Castro

Is Auto-Renew Disable the same as cancelling subscription? I want to cancel my subscription after trying it for a month only. My renewal would be on May 4, 2016. I disabled by the way Auto-Renew.

CBT Moderator

Hi Edper, 

Yes it is. You still have access through the end of your current subscription, but you will not renew in May.

Your account and viewing history will stick around for you when you're ready to come back. 

Heather

bhoomi shah

I had signed for a free trial on 16th June and had not opted for auto renew so  as per what Heather has stated ain one of the comments above "

The Free Trial is not set to auto-renew, so there is no need to cancel. Unless you choose to move to a paid subscription, you will just lose access at the end of 7 days. "

my subscription should have ended without charging me further  but I just got email that my auto-renew subscription has been activated. I have made a request through my account also. I have deactivated further auto renew  but I want to deactivate the current subscription too and  get my money refunded.

Thank you

Bhoomi Shah

Heather Jennings

Hi Bhoomi, 

Apologies for the confusion. At the time of that comment (12/15/14), the trial did not roll to a paid subscription automatically. That has since changed. I appreciate you pointing it out, and have deleted that comment to prevent future confusion. 

I see that Jeff helped you to cancel your subscription earlier this morning, but please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. 

Thanks, 

Heather

bhoomi shah

Hi Heather,

Yes, I got the email this morning! Thank You!

Bhoomi

Okey Chimeh

Hi Heather

i cant see the "Turn off auto-renew" link under my payment details.

I signed up for free trial , but dont intend to subscribe .. Ive been getting payment failure prompts hence , attempted billing .

Kindly assist to resolve this

Regards

Okey

Heather Jennings

Hi Okey,

Auto-pay has now been turned off in your account. 

We're happy to help if you have any further questions. You can reach us at support@cbtnuggets.com

Thanks, 

Heather 

Please sign in to leave a comment.