Hosted on Slack, a real-time messaging platform, the CBT Nuggets Learner Community features channels on technologies, tech vendors, IT career advice, and more. The Learner Community provides a quick way to connect with more than 6,000 learners in real time! Whether you’re studying for an IT certification or working through an on-the-job issue, you can get the answers you need.
How to sign up
- When you are signed in to CBT Nuggets on the Learner Community page, click Join the Learner Community:
You'll see this welcome message:
- Within 48 hours, you'll receive an email invitation to join. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your Spam folder.
- When you receive the email invitation from Slack, click Join Team:
- You'll be asked to fill in your team's Slack domain. Type cbtlearners in the box:
- Click Continue.
- Next, you'll be asked to enter your email address. Use the address associated with your CBT Nuggets account (the one your Slack invitation was sent to):
- You should be signed in. If you have any trouble getting signed in, see our tips below or contact Learner Support for help.
If you're having trouble signing in to the CBT Nuggets Learner Community in Slack, try these steps:
- When prompted for a Slack Domain, enter: cbtlearners.
- When prompted for your sign in email address: provide the address where you received your Slack invite.
- For more information, visit Slack's getting started guide.
If these tips don't solve your problem, please contact Learner Support for help.