Hosted on Slack, a real-time messaging platform, the CBT Nuggets Learner Community features channels on technologies, tech vendors, IT career advice, and more. The Learner Community provides a quick way to connect with more than 6,000 learners in real-time! Whether you’re studying for an IT certification or working through an on-the-job issue, you can get the answers you need.
How to sign up
- When you are signed in to CBT Nuggets on the Learner Community page, click Join the learner community:
If you see a message that reads "Go to the Community" you have already joined the Slack community and this button will take you to the Slack sign-in page.
- You'll see this confirmation message:
- You will receive an email from Slack within 15 minutes at the email address you use to sign in to your CBT Nuggets account.
- When you receive the email invitation from Slack, click Join Now:
- Enter your full name and create a password:
- Click Create Account.
- You'll be signed in to the Slack Learner Community. If you have any trouble getting signed in, see our tips below or contact Learner Support for help.
If you're using the Slack app and are already a member of a different Slack workspace:
- In your Slack app, select to add a new workspace.
- When prompted for a workspace URL, enter cbtlearners
- When prompted for your sign-in email address, provide the email address where you received your Slack invite.
For more information, visit Slack's getting started guide.
To learn more about the CBT Nuggets Learner Community, check out our Community Guidelines.
If these tips don't solve your problem, please contact Learner Support for help.