When you search the CBT Nuggets catalog, search results will be tagged as either a course or a skill and will appear in either the Courses or Skills tab, respectively.
What is a Skill?
- A skill is a particular learning objective that is part of a larger course
- A skill may be practical (e.g., something you can do) or it may be conceptual (e.g., something you know)
- A typical skill will contain between 5 to 7 videos and can be completed in around an hour
- A skill may be reused in multiple courses; when you complete a skill in one course, your progress will be reflected in other courses where that skill appears
- Completion of a skill will not generate a certificate of completion