As you browse the CBT Nuggets catalog, you can bookmark courses and add individual skills or entire courses to a custom playlist. Your My Learning page contains all the bookmarks you've saved, as well as all the custom playlists you've created or that your team admin has created and shared with you.
Group Administrators can share or assign custom playlists. See Assigning Content for more information.
- To bookmark a course
- To remove a bookmarked course
- To access your bookmarked courses and custom playlists
- To assign bookmarked courses to individuals or to a group
- To create a custom playlist
- To save a skill to a custom playlist
- To rename, delete, or copy custom playlists
To bookmark a course
- From either Certification Training or All Training, select the course you'd like to bookmark.
- To the right of the course description, click the Bookmark course button
- You will see a Bookmarked button next to your bookmarked course:
- The bookmarked course will now be listed on your My Learning page under Bookmarked Courses.
To remove a bookmarked course
- From your My Learning page, click the bookmark you want to remove.
- Click the ellipsis menu button (...) and select Remove Bookmark
- On the popup window, you can confirm your choice.
- You can also remove bookmarks by clicking the Bookmarked icon next to any course you've bookmarked in either Certification Training or All Training:
- The course will be removed from your My Learning page and will display a Bookmark course icon next to it:
To access your bookmarked courses and custom playlists
- When logged into the CBT Nuggets website, click your account icon in the upper right and select My Learning. On your My Learning page, you see all bookmarked courses and all playlists you've created or saved or that your team admin has created and shared with you.
- Mobile App users can access Playlists from their Dashboard. Note that Mobile App users can only access their custom playlists; all other playlist functions (e.g., adding playlists, etc.) are accessible from the CBT Nuggets website.
To assign bookmarked courses to individuals or to a group
Group Administrators can create bookmarked courses for individuals or groups they manage. See Assigning Content for more information.
To create a custom playlist
The following steps are for both individual learners and group administrators.
- On your My Learning page, click the Create new custom playlist link in the upper right
- In the New Playlist Name window, enter a name for your playlist and click CREATE
- You can also create a playlist from the Choose your playlist window when saving a skill to a custom playlist (see next section).
To save a skill to a custom playlist
- Within a course, a skill will have an Add to playlist button that you can click to add this skill to an existing playlist or a new playlist:
- You can then choose which playlist you want to save the skill to, or create a new playlist and add the skill to it.