As you browse the CBT Nuggets catalog, you can add videos or entire skills to a playlist. Your Playlists page contains all the playlists you've created or that your team admin has created and shared with you. It is also where you go to access courses you've saved.
- Playlist access in the CBT Nuggets Mobile App
- To access your playlists
- To save a course as a playlist
- To save a skill or an individual course video to a playlist
- To share a playlist with your team
- To remove a course, skill, or video from a playlist
- To rename, delete, or clone playlists
- To assign a playlist to your team
Playlist access in the CBT Nuggets Mobile App
Mobile App users can access Playlists from their Dashboard.
Note that Mobile App users can only access their Playlists; all other Playlist functions (e.g., adding playlists, etc.) are accessible from the CBT Nuggets website.
To access your playlists
In a browser tab, either go to Playlists or click your account icon in the upper right and select Playlists.
On your Playlists page, you can create a new playlist and see all current playlists you've created or saved or that that your team admin has created and shared with you. Your playlists will be grouped into two sections:
- Saved Courses -- entire courses that you've saved
- Custom Playlists -- various skills or select videos within courses
To save a course as a playlist
- From either Certification Training or All Training, select the course you'd like to save as a playlist.
- At the bottom of the course description, click Save to Playlists:
- The course will now be listed on your Playlists page under Saved Courses.
- You will see a Saved button next to your saved course:
- Unsaved courses you encounter when browsing the CBT Nuggets catalog will display a Save to playlist button:
To save a skill or an individual course video to a playlist
- Within a course, a skill will have an Add to a playlist button that you can click to add this skill to an existing playlist or a new playlist:
- To add an individual video to a playlist, click the ellipsis menu button (...) next to a video and select Add to playlist...
To share a playlist with your team
- You can share a playlist by clicking the Share button within any playlist:
- From the Share Playlist window, you can share the playlist with individual learners or with groups of learners (for more information, see Managing Learners and Teams):
To remove a course, skill, or video from a playlist
- You can remove a course, skill, or video from a playlist by clicking the ellipsis menu button (...) and selecting Remove Course
- On the Remove Course window, select Remove Course
To rename, delete, or clone playlists
Team admins can clone and modify a CBTN course to meet their training needs.
- Team admins can modify playlists they've saved (or created) by clicking the ellipsis menu button (...) to the right of the Share and Assign buttons
- This menu includes several options:
To assign a playlist to your team
- As a team admin, you can assign playlists to individual team learners or to groups of learners by clicking the Assign button on any playlist you've created or saved:
- From the Assign Playlist window, you can assign the playlist to individual learners or with groups of learners (for more information, see Managing Learners and Teams):