If you watch any course all the way through, you will earn a certificate of completion for that course. You'll earn the certificate even if you didn't answer the quiz questions correctly (or attempt them at all).
If you answer the quiz questions correctly but don't watch the videos in a course all the way through, you won't earn a certificate, but you will earn Quiz Points for correct answers.
Finding and printing your Certificates of Completion
- Sign in to the website, and click on your name in the right-hand corner.
- Select My Account.
- In the left navigation, click Certificates of Completion.
- To see certificates you have earned, click My Certificates. Group admins can click Team's Certificates and select filter criteria to see all the certificates their groups have earned.
- If you have completed at least one course, a list of your CBT Nuggets Certificates of Completion will appear.
Use the toggles to switch to your Certificates of Completion for CompTIA, PMI, or other courses.
Note: CompTIA certificates will indicate how many CEUs you have earned by viewing a particular course. For additional information, see our CompTIA CEU FAQs article.
- If you have recently earned a certificate but don't see it on your list, you can click the Refresh Results button. Training data may take a few hours to appear in reports.
- To download a certificate, click PDF next to the desired course.