Starting with a CBT Nuggets Free Trial is the best way to become familiar with our learning resources.
- How do I sign up for a free trial?
- What features do I get?
- Do I have to provide my credit card or PayPal information before signing up?
- Can I cancel my subscription during my free trial without being charged?
- Can I access KaplanⓇ IT Practice Exams?
- Why am I not eligible for a free trial?
- Is there a free trial for corporate or multi-user customers?
How do I sign up for a free trial?
When you're ready to begin, you can start your free trial by going to the subscription sign-up page.
What features do I get?
Your free trial includes all features except for Kaplan® IT practice exams.
Do I have to provide my credit card or PayPal information before signing up?
Yes. When you sign up for a free trial, you will need to enter a payment method. We require this information as a means of identification, regardless of whether or not you continue to a paid subscription.
Can I cancel my subscription during my free trial without being charged?
At any time during your free trial, you can choose to opt-out of being enrolled in a paid subscription. To do this, select My Account from the drop-down menu under your name in the upper right corner. Within the Subscription section, you will find a Turn off auto-renew link under your payment details. You will retain access through the end of your free trial.
Can I access KaplanⓇ IT Practice Exams?
In order to access the KaplanⓇ IT Practice Exams during the free trial period, you'll need to bypass the free trial and begin your paid subscription. To bypass the free trial at any time, click the Activate Practice Exams button in the upper right.
Why am I not eligible for a free trial?
Reasons that you may not be eligible for a free trial:
- You have an active subscription
- You've previously subscribed to CBT Nuggets
- You've already taken advantage of the free trial offer
Is there a free trial for corporate or multi-user customers?
Yes. You can sign up for a free week of training with team subscriptions. You can add up to 99 team members to your account when signing up for your free trial.
Please note, you cannot alter the number of users during your free trial, but you can add or subtract users once your subscription is fully activated.