Starting with a CBT Nuggets Free Trial is the best way to become familiar with our learning resources.
- How do I sign up for a free trial?
- What features do I get?
- Do I have to provide my credit card or PayPal information before signing up?
- Can I cancel my subscription during my free trial without being charged?
- Why am I not eligible for a free trial?
- Is there a free trial for corporate or multi-user customers?
How do I sign up for a free trial?
When you're ready to begin, you can start your free trial by going to the subscription sign-up page.
What features do I get?
Your free trial includes all features and content available in a CBT Nuggets subscription.
Do I have to provide my credit card or PayPal information before signing up?
You will need to enter a payment method to start your trial. Auto-pay will be on by default but can be updated at any time. See below for steps to cancel.
Can I cancel my subscription during my free trial without being charged?
At any time during your free trial, you can choose to opt-out of being enrolled in a paid subscription. To do this, select My Account from the drop-down menu under your profile icon in the upper right corner. Within the Subscription section, you will find a Turn off auto-renew link under your payment details. You will retain access through the end of your free trial.
Why am I not eligible for a free trial?
Reasons that you may not be eligible for a free trial:
- You have an active subscription
- You've previously subscribed to CBT Nuggets
- You've already taken advantage of the free trial offer
Is there a free trial for corporate or multi-user customers?
Yes. You can sign up for a free week of training with team subscriptions. You can add up to 10 team members to your account when signing up for your free trial from our website. Please contact email@example.com if you would like a free trial for more than 10 learners.
Please note, you cannot alter the number of users during your free trial, but you can add or subtract users once your subscription is fully activated.